This dish is super easy, quick and frugal. The chicken goes very well with the cilantro. Combined with the pasta you have a great meal! Here is what you are going to need for this:
1 lb. Fusilli pasta
1 lb. chicken tenders, cubed
3 large garlic cloves, minced
4 scallions, white and green parts finely chopped
½ cup minced cilantro
2 tablespoons mustard
½ cup cream
Salt & Pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
2. Heat a large skillet with some olive oil.
3. Add the scallions, cilantro and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
4. Add the chicken cubes and cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
5. Add the mustard and mix well.
6. Add the cream, mix well and bring to a slow simmer. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Add the pasta and mix well to coat pasta.
8. Serve and enjoy!