Here is a nice recipe for breakfast. It is great for brunches as well. If you do not want to go through the hassle of making home made biscuits go ahead and use store bought ones. No sweat! However, if you do want to make the biscuits, I included the link for you at the bottom of the page. Here is what you are going to need to do for this:
• Brown and drain 1 pound of ground sausage.
• Add 1 ½ TBS of vegetable oil and 2 ½ TBS flour to the skillet. Mix well, scraping the brown bits from the bottom of the skillet.
• Slowly whisk in 3 cups of milk.
• Whisk constantly, over medium heat, until sauce thickens. Add a lot of black pepper.
• Return the sausage to the gravy and mix well.
• Cut 2 biscuits per person – this recipe sill feed 6 – trough the middle. Either make them yourself or use store bought.
• Scoop some sausage and gravy on the bottom part of the biscuit. Cover with the remaining biscuit top.
• Serve and enjoy!
Click here to watch the video on how to make beautiful, flaky buttermilk biscuits.
Other Great Brunch Recipes:
Crispy Hash Browns
Caramelized Onions & Scrambled Egg Tacos
Cinnamon Swirl French Toast
Chili Cheese Corn Muffins
Cranberry Orange Muffins
Banana Blueberry Bread
Biscuits and Gravy