Here is a nice filling for sweet crepe batter. The cheese will melt in the oven and the combination of the fresh berries will be a very pleasant experience! Here is what you are going to need to do for this:
• Place 1 cup Ricotta cheese, 1 cup crumbled Farmers cheese and 1 cup Mascarpone (or softened cream cheese) in a bowl.
• Mix well with a wooden spoon. Add ¼ cup granulated sugar. Mix well.
• Add 3 eggs, ¼ tsp vanilla and ¼ tsp salt. Mix well.
• In a separate bowl, mix together ½ cup blueberries and ¾ cup sliced strawberries.
• Add ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar and mix well.
• Add a splash of Balsamic vinegar. Set aside.
• Fill 12 sweet crepes (check out the video or use store bought) with the cheese filling. Fold it into a small pouch.
• Place the folded crepes into a well buttered oven proof dish. Rub the tops with some softened butter. Bake for 15 minutes.
• Serve 2 cheese blintzes per plate topped with the berries.
Other Great Brunch Recipes:
Caramelized Onions & Scrambled Egg Tacos
Cinnamon Swirl French Toast
Crispy Hash Browns
Chili Cheese Corn Muffins
Cranberry Orange Muffins
Banana Blueberry Bread
Biscuits and Gravy