Here’s a really fast dessert that is truly satisfying! You will need:
1 pizza crust
4 medium Granny Smith apples
2 TBS cinnamon
2 TBS sugar
1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel, core and seed the apples. Cut them into thin slices and place in a bowl. Mix in 1 TBS sugar and 1 TBS cinnamon. Toss to coat well.
- Mix the remaining sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Roll out the pizza dough and cover a lightly oiled pizza baking sheet with it.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon onto the dough. Add the sliced almonds.
- Arrange the apples on top of the dough. Sprinkle the apples with the remaining almonds.
- Place the pizza in the oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until dough is brown and apples are cooked through.
- Remove from oven and cool down. Slice and serve warm with vanilla ice cream on the side.