Here’s a short video on how to make Boston Baked Beans. Super easy and ultra delicious! Serve it as a side with ham, hot dogs or any of your favorite grilled meats – they are wonderful with ribs. Here is what you will need for this:
· Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
· Cut 6 slices of bacon into large dice. Place in an oven proof pot ,such as a Dutch oven, and
crisp. Stir occasionally.
· Add 1 medium yellow onion finely chopped. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
· Add 4- 15 oz. cans white beans with their juice.
· Add ½ cup ketchup, ¾ cup dark molasses and 2 TBS Dijon mustard. Mix well.
· Cover pot and place in oven. Bake for 2 ½ hours.
· Serve and enjoy!