Cooking pork tenderloin in a cast iron pan ensures moist and tender meat. This recipe is easy and very satisfying. Make sure to serve it with the pineapple salsa for that extra umph! Here is what you are going to need for these:
• Rinse and pat dry 2 pork tenderloins. Trim off any excess membranes or fat.
• In a bowl mix together ¼ cup brown sugar, 1 TBS chipotle pepper, 1 TBS cumin, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp garlic powder and 1 TBS paprika.
• Rub the pork tenderloins generously on both sides. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
• Heat oven to 400 degrees.
• Heat a large cast iron pan with some olive oil. When the pan is really hot, place the tenderloins in it and sear the pork on both sides.
• Place the cast iron pan in the oven for 10 minutes.
• Remove and tent the pan with aluminum foil. Allow sitting for 10 minutes.
• Cut and serve. I suggest you serve it with pineapple salsa. Enjoy!