Fingerling potatoes are so tender and tasty they always make a great side dish for any meal. This recipe is very easy to make, looks elegant and is loaded with flavor. All you need to do is the following:
- Cook your potatoes until they are tender but not mushy – approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes carefully so as not to mash them.
- Heat a large skillet with some butter.
- Add the cooked potatoes, season them with salt and pepper and fry them until they start browning in places.
- Add about 1/4 cup finely chopped Italian parsley.
- Toss the potatoes to coat well. Serve as a side with any meal you desire. Enjoy!