Garlic bread goes well with just about anything! This is a little “gourmet” version that looks really good and is enhanced by the thyme. You will need to do the following:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut a large baguette in half, lengthwise.
- Melt a stick of butter in the microwave. Add 4 minced garlic cloves to the butter.
- Brush the garlic butter on the baguette, generously.
- Sprinkle with thyme and place in oven.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until bread is toasted.
- Cut the baguette into 8 equal slices. Serve and enjoy!