This corn salad can be made with any white cheese. Use Cotija, Farmers or even Feta. Whatever you decide, I can promise you will end up with a great side dish! You can even serve it as a light meal. Here is what you are going to need for this:
4 ears of cooked corn
2 medium tomatoes, diced
½ cup thinly sliced red onion
½ cup chopped cilantro
½ jalapeño, minced
4 oz. Cotija cheese (or any other white cheese such as Feta, Farmers, Panela, etc.)
¼ cup vegetable oil
· Remove the corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife and place in a bowl.
· Add the tomatoes, onion, jalapeño and cilantro.
· Crumble the cheese and add to the salad.
· Add the oil and mix well.
· Season with salt and mix well.
VIEW THIS VIDEO IN ENGLISH:
VEA ESTE VIDEO EN ESPAÑOL: