Huevos rancheros are a great addition to any brunch! They are incredibly delicious and pretty nutritious – lots of protein in the beans and eggs. All of these ingredients taste really good together. Give these a try. You will be pleasantly surprised! Here is what you need to do for these:
• Warm up 2 corn tortillas per person.
• Warm up a 14.5 oz. can of refried beans.
• Fry 2 eggs per person.
• Smear the tortillas with the warmed beans. Top with shredded Mexican blend cheese.
• Top with the fried egg.
• Spoon some salsa onto the eggs.
• Top with some diced avocado. You will need 1 avocado per every four people.
• Spoon a doll up of sour cream and serve.