This blue cheese salad dressing is creamy and loaded in flavor. It is so easy to make that you will not want to buy store made anymore.
This blue cheese salad dressing is made with blue cheese, mayonnaise and buttermilk. If you can not find buttermilk you can use this substitute. It is super easy to make as all it takes is whole milk and vinegar or lemon juice. It will be ready in about five minutes.
This dressing will last you for about a week in a closed container in the fridge. Put it into a nice bottle and give it to a friend as a gift from your kitchen.
Here is what you are going to need for this easy and delicious blue cheese salad dressing:
Makes about 3 cups dressing
½ pound blue cheese
¾ cups mayonnaise
¾ cups buttermilk
2 tsp. water
1 tsp. sugar
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. black pepper
• Place the cheese in a bowl and mash with a fork – leaving some chunks.
• Add the mayo and mix well.
• Add the buttermilk and whisk until creamy.
• Add the water, sugar, garlic and pepper. Mix well.
• Refrigerate in a closed container for up to 1 week.