Taco pizza? Really, really? You will be pleasantly surprised at how good this tastes! Make your own pizza dough or use store bought. What ever you decide you will end up with a pretty delicious dinner! Here is what you need to do:
· Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
· Season 1 pound ground beef with salt & pepper. Brown and drain. Set aside.
· Wipe your skillet. Add a little olive oil. Add 1 medium yellow onion finely chopped and 3 minced garlic cloves. Add 1 medium tomato chopped. Return meat to the pan and mix well.
· Add 2 TBS taco seasoning and ½ cup water. Mix well and cook for a few minutes.
· Line a lightly sprayed pizza pan with some pizza dough. Spoon some red tomato salsa on all of the dough. Top with the meat.
· Cover with shredded Mexican blend and shredded Mozzarella cheese.
· Bake for 13 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
· Slice pizza and garnish each slice with chopped iceberg, chopped tomato, diced olives, sliced avocado, sliced jalapeño (optional) and chopped cilantro.
· Serve and enjoy!