This bread is amazingly easy to make. It is also moist and tastes wonderful. It will keep beautifully for a few days if you wrap it in plastic. Here is what you are going to need for this:
2 ½ cups flour
2 ½ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
3 tsp. orange zest
¾ cups orange juice
½ cup milk
¾ cups sugar
1 cup chopped nuts
3 TBS oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a bread loaf pan by lightly oiling and flouring.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour batter into loaf pan and place in oven.
- Bake for about 55 to 60 minutes – checking for doneness at about 50 minutes.
- Cool down completely and enjoy!