Recipe for Macaroni and Cheese – Triple Cheese Macaroni
Macaroni & cheese is such great comfort food. This recipe calls for Parmesan, Monterrey Jack and Cheddar cheese. You can eat it as a main dish or as a side for any kind of meat. Here is what you are going to need:
12 oz. cooked elbow macaroni
4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
4 oz. shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
4 oz. shredded Parmesan cheese
6 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
3 cups milk
1 tablespoon dry mustard
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large pan. Add the flour and whisk for 1 to 2 minutes to cook the flour. Whisk in the milk and cook, whisking constantly, until you have a lumpless, smooth white sauce.
3. Add the mustard. Mix well, getting rid of any lumps that may form.
4. Add the cheese and mix well.
5. Add the macaroni and mix well.
6. Place the macaroni and cheese into a buttered casserole dish. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese and paprika for color.
7. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until cheese browns and sauce is bubbly. Serve and enjoy!
Print the Triple Cheese Macaroni Recipe Here