Meatloaf is an all American staple that many crave! Although it is very easy to make, one must be careful not to overcook the meat for the result will be inedible. Dry, hard meatloaf is no fun to eat! Here’s what you are going to need for this:
2 pounds ground beef
6 scallions, white, light green and green parts chopped
½ cup finely chopped white onion
1/8 cup mustard
1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
½ cup cream
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place the ground beef in a large bowl.
3. Add all the ingredients and mix very well. Get rid of all the
pieces of red meat.
4. In a baking pan, form a loaf with the meat. Glaze it with
ketchup and place in the oven for 50 to 60 minutes.
5. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and glaze with another layer
6. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes, until
you have a nice crust.
7. Remove loaf to a cutting board and allow sitting for 10 minutes.
8. Cut into slices and serve with potatoes and a steamed vegetable.