Here is something fantastic to make with chocolate crepes. It is different and really tasty. You will make this in a snap and impress everyone with the final result. This is what you need for this:
8 chocolate crepes
1 pound strawberries
- Wash and hull strawberries. Slice them and put them into a bowl.
- Add sugar to berries and fold carefully. Allow sitting until plenty of juice is rendered.
- Start by placing a crepe on a platter. Add some strawberries. Cover with another crepe. Add some more strawberries. Continue the process until you are out of crepes.
- Pour the remaining strawberries and juice on the top layer.
- Cut crepe stack like a cake. Serve as is or with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.