Chocolate crepes are fun to make and eat! You can fill them with berries and cream, Nutella or dulce de leche. They are also easy to make and delicious! Here is what you are going to need for these:
1 ½ cups flour
½ cup unsweetened cocoa
½ cup sugar
Pinch of salt
2 cups milk
2 large eggs
2 TBS melted butter
½ tsp. vanilla
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. If your cocoa is lumpy – sift it. Set the bowl aside.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in another bowl. Whisk well and set aside.
- Carefully add the wet ingredients into the dry ones. Whisk until your batter is lump free.
- Heat a skillet. Brush a little unsalted butter into the pan. When the pan is hot, ladle some batter into it. Swirl the pan around until the bottom is totally covered.
- Cook the crepe until you start seeing bubbles and bottom separates easily from the pan. Flip it carefully.
- Place the crepes on a plate and cover them with a damp cloth.
- You can use these to make a strawberry stack or fill them with berries and cream, Nutella or dulce de leche. Enjoy!