If you like dark chocolate and peppermint you are going to LOVE this chocolate peppermint bark recipe! Try not to eat it all before you give it out for gifts! This is very, very easy to make.
Here is what you are going to need for this:
1 pound bittersweet chocolate
6 peppermint patties
2 cups hard peppermint candies
• Butter a rimmed cookie sheet and line with parchment paper.
• Melt chocolate and patties in a bowl over simmering water, mixing often.
• Crush candies in food processor.
• Spread melted chocolate on baking sheet. Spread it evenly and into a thin layer.
• Evenly distribute the crushed candy on top of the chocolate. Press down softly with the back of a spoon.
• Refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut into pieces.
• Pack in an airtight container between layers of wax paper.