Here’s a nice way to dress up a common burger! You can use beef, chicken or turkey to make these patties. You can also use my homemade blue cheese dressing or store bought. Whatever you decide it will be just fine! This is what you need to do for this:
1 pound ground beef, chicken or turkey
Salt & Pepper
4 to 6 slices bacon or Pancetta
4 tomato slices
4 red onion rings
4 lettuce leaves
8 avocado slices
Blue cheese dressing
4 hamburger buns
• Season ground beef with salt and pepper. Form 4 even patties without over handling the beef.
• Heat a large griddle or skillet and cook the bacon. Set crispy bacon aside.
• Lightly butter hamburger rolls and place on griddle. Grill for a few minutes until uniformly browned. Remove from griddle/skillet and set aside.
• Place patty on skillet and cook for about 4 minutes – until brown crust forms at bottom. Flip and cook for another 4 to 5 minutes until patty is cooked through.
• Smear blue cheese on both grilled buns. Place hamburger on bottom slice. Top with bacon, tomato, onion ring, avocado and lettuce. Cover with top grilled slice of bread and enjoy!