This no bake cheesecake is the ultimate in creaminess and flavor. It is great because it can be ready within 4 hours. You can eat it as soon as it has chilled unlike other cheesecakes that have to set in the fridge overnight.
I like topping mine with an assortment of berries which gives it a nice red, white and blue look — which makes it great for Memorial Day or 4th of July celebrations. Of course it can be made for any special celebration and topped with any fruits you want. You can also decorate it with chocolate curls.
This is a pretty spectacular dessert that will always make you look good. It is one of those desserts that make people think you have been slaving away in the kitchen when in fact all you did was literally whip stuff up and mix it!
Here is what you need for this wonderful no bake cheesecake with berries:
2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
1 cup melted butter
¼ cup sugar
2 – 8 oz. packages cream cheese
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp. lemon juice
2 cups heavy cream – very cold
8 oz. strawberries – hulled and sliced
8 oz. blueberries
½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- Mix the cracker crumbs with the sugar and butter in a bowl. Make sure it sticks.
- Place the crumbs into the bottom of a spring-form pan. Press the crumbs on the bottom and sides, evenly. Set pan aside.
- Place the cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, vanilla and lemon juice in a bowl. Mix until you have a smooth cream.
- Place the cold cream into another bowl. Mix until thick but not stiff.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese. Once it is mixed go ahead and whisk it to get rid of any lumps. Pour cream into prepared pan. Cover with foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- While the cake is chilling – mix the strawberries and blueberries in a bowl. Add the confectioner’s sugar and gently mix into the fruit. Set aside until fruit renders juice.
- Remove the cake from the fridge. Release the sides of the pan and place the cake in a platter. Fix any edges that might be uneven with a knife. Top with the berries and serve. Enjoy!