How about some grilled shrimp and sausage skewers for lunch this weekend? The marinade in this recipe is easy and extremely tasty. This is an easy and satisfying meal to make. Here is what you will need for this:
2 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp
¼ cup dry sherry
¼ cup olive oil
1 TBS paprika
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp red chili pepper flakes
1 tsp black pepper
1 large smoked sausage such as Kielbasa – sliced
Red onion slices
· In a bowl, whisk together the sherry, oil, paprika, thyme, garlic powder, red chili flakes and black
· Place the shrimp in a platter or bowl and cover with marinade. Marinate for 20 minutes.
· While the shrimp is marinating, is using wooden skewers, soak them.
· Heat your grill on high and reduce heat. If using a charcoal grill, pile hot coals on one side using a
· Thread the shrimp, sausage, tomatoes and onions on the skewers.
· Place the skewers on the grill and cook at low heat for about 6 minutes total.
· Serve and enjoy!
Other Recipes with Shrimp & Crab:
Seafood Salad Stuffed Avocado
Seafood Salad Sandwiches
Pasta, Shrimp & Alfredo Sauce
Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Baked Shrimp w/ Feta Cheese
Chicken & Shrimp Kabobs
Grill Shrimp Kabobs w/ Shell
Chopped Crab Salad
Chicken & Shrimp Stir-Fry
Turmeric Rice & Shrimp
Corn & Shrimp Chowder
Shrimp & Crab Salad
Grilled Pineapple Shrimp Kabobs
Cilantro Marinated Shrimp Kabobs
Bowtie Pasta & Shrimp
Garden Salad w/ Garlic Shrimp
Shrimp & Orzo
Fettuccine, Shrimp, Corn & Spinach
Green Curry Shrimp