Sugar cookies are surprisingly easy to make. Here’s a little video on how to make these little wonders. They are a great gift from your kitchen as well. Here is what you will need to do for this:
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
• In a bowl, sift together 1 ¾ cups flour with ½ tsp baking powder and ½ tsp. salt
• Using a mixer, cream together 1 cup softened butter with 1 cups granulated sugar. Make sure to
scrape the sides of the mixing bowl.
• Add 1 egg @ room temperature to the creamed butter and ½ tsp. vanilla.
• Mix in the dry ingredients. Mix only until everything is incorporated. Stop!
• Spoon out the batter and roll in granulated sugar.
• Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until sides are lightly browned.
• Leave in baking sheet for 2 minutes and transfer to cooling rack.