This double chocolate peanut butter bark is outstanding! We used to make it year round at the deli and it was always a hit! It is also really easy to make. If you would prefer to use a better quality white chocolate, instead of chocolate chips, go ahead. I used chocolate chips here because they are less expensive and render great results! Here is what you will need for this:
1 pound plus 2 oz. white chocolate chips (or any other white chocolate)
1 ½ cups chunky peanut butter
8 oz. bittersweet chocolate
• Butter a rimmed cookie sheet and line with parchment paper.
• Mix 1 pound white chocolate with peanut butter. Melt white chocolate and peanut butter in a bowl over simmering water, mixing often.
• Melt the remaining 2 oz. of white chocolate in a separate bowl, over simmering water.
• Do the same with the bittersweet chocolate.
• Spread melted chocolate and peanut butter on baking sheet. Spread it evenly and into a thin layer.
• Evenly distribute the melted bittersweet chocolate and the melted white chocolate on the peanut butter.
• Using the tip of a sharp knife, marbleize the two chocolates into the peanut butter.
• Refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut into pieces.
• Pack in an airtight container between layers of wax paper